Tuesday, April 6, 2010

No Bump In the Night...

Well little BV decided that last night wasn't going to be the night. Lora is dilated around 4 CM and is having regular small contractions. We had a great nurse last night that was more than helpful and very kind. She even moved us rooms when the girl next door was going through labor with no pain medication. She could not get an epidural due to an infection and she was screaming bloody murder about pain for a few hours while we were trying to rest. I guess she had her baby this morning at 25 weeks, for her sake I am glad she is done. It sounded awful and wasn't helping Lora out at all.

We got new nurses this morning and they seam nice as well. One of them is able to keep up with Lora's smart comments so I think it should be fun. I guess we will continue to wait on the doctor to break the bag of waters and start moving monitoring internally. Looking forward to holding little Vest in my arms.

The heart rate has been steady at 132 or a while now but I am not getting my hopes up for what it is. As soon as we know more I will be sure to update the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment