Wednesday, April 28, 2010

3 Weeks Old


Miss Addison Riley turned 3 weeks on Tuesday. Her current joys include tummy time on daddy - she can lift her head all the way up and hold it up for quite sometime. I love this picture of my two babes - it makes me smile and I see them saying "we are innocent, we swear we didn't do it!" She also enjoys kisses from her daddy and laughs/smiles when his whiskers touch her face.

Addison also enjoys listening to her Grandma Vest sing "I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener" - I told grandma she may want to practice up on songs such as "Mary Had a Little Lamb" or "Humpty Dumpty" as they may be a little more appropriate when sitting in doctors office waiting rooms, etc. haha. Addison also loves her swing. I swear she could spend hours in it. She has also started watching the mobile go round. She will track one lamb from the left all the way to the right and then start over again.


She also enjoys being home - as we all do! It's hard to believe after being in the hospital for basically a week and a half, that tomorrow we will have been home for two weeks. Hopefully starting next week, I will feel good enough that Addison and I can start spending time just the two of us and Chris' mom can spend some time relaxing/traveling before she has to start babysitting in about 4 and 1/2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment