Monday, March 15, 2010

A Man's View and a Little More

Well that was Lora's perspective on the last couple of weeks. Let me give you a guys perspective on this little thing called pregnancy. Trust me, if it was up to the males to ensure our species was continued on it wouldn't happen. I can't believe the stuff these women put up with. I have gained a lot of respect for my wife and I am sure that it will only increase after I watch her birth our child.

I am not sure about the rest of the Dads or soon to be Dads but knowing that you are about to have all of this responsibility and life in your hands can get exciting and stressful at times. I can't wait to hold my child in my hands.

Luckily I have had to learn to been very mechanically inclined, thanks to working on Chrysler products, because there is a lot of stuff to put together with these little ones. Not to mention that cars have special hooks and features just for child safety. I have always just assumed that cars had that stuff, all I cared about was the engine size and how well it went around corners. I have been getting yelled at but I lett the little one feel the Hemi power recently. I am sure there will come a day when some little voice in the back seat will be responsible for at least one ticket and lecture about just because your can do donuts (cookies) doesn't mean you have to0.

One of my co-workers recently had twins, Dayton and Dylan, and has a beautiful little girl named Savannah. We went over and saw everyone on Saturday and we had so much fun. I really enjoyed watching her play with all of her toys and just see how much fun she was to be around. It really got me excited for little Vest to come into the world. Little S (Savannah) is about 17 months old and has bright blue eyes and red hair. Seeing her dance to some country rap and her bringing Lora all of her toys, she was such a little doll. I did notice one problem if I do have a little girl I know she will have me wrapped around her little finger.

Hopefully I have some time soon so that I can update you on the rest of our lives, including the dogs (maybe the cat) and the racing. As Lora said sorry it had been so long since we updated everyone but as you can see we have been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment