Sunday, March 28, 2010

...And I am Alexis Lucille

My name is Alexis Lucille and I am 1.5 year old English Bulldog. I am my Dad's little baby. My Mom always said she is the one who wanted a bulldog and I ended up really liking my daddy. My dad always sings to me "Hey, you looking kinda cute, in that tiger striped one piece girl. I think it is from a stupid song he likes. When my sister and dad play ball in the back yard I just stand behind my sister and try to get her and not the ball. I really like to sleep and when I sleep I snore really loud. When I am not sleeping I chase the kitty and make him mad and I find all of the loud toys in the house and squeak them for my mom. I may look fat but my dad says I am just big boned. If you shake your hips at me I will start to wiggle with you. Last summer I started to find the love of the water like my sister but I don't like it when she is in there cause she splashes too much. I am not sure about this baby thing and mom's belly keeps shaking and moving. My favorite thing in the world is playing tug of war with my sister and pulling her across the floor while giving her carpet burn. I am sure I will warm up to the baby but I hope dad makes sure it is nice to me. I also like car rides, but I don't know why cause my sister is going back and forth over me in the back seat and I am not tall enough to see out the winders. The last fun thing I like to do is go over and see Gertie, my Grandma and Grandpa's bulldog. We wrestle and bull each other around until one of us has to go home. I may be a little smaller but I think I get the best of her, at least that's what my dad tells me.



...and here is one of my one piece tiger stripe outfit.



...and the three stooges together.

No comments:

Post a Comment