Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Name Is Mercedes!

Hi, my name is Mercedes Marie Vest. I was born on 9/22/2005 so i am about 4 and half now. I am a Rottweiler and love people. My favorite past times are playing with my ball in the back yard, and playing tug of war with my sister. I was my Mommy's first dog and she spoiled me a lot, it shows! I may look intimidating but at worst I may lick you so much that your skin gets irritated. Ever since mommy got pregnant I could tell something was up and I have been pushing my Dad out of bed so I could lay next to her belly. Little Vest likes to kick me in the middle of the night and I like that too. I have a video on YouTube that shows how much I like to chase little sources of light, like laser pointers. I love to be active. Sometimes when my Mom and Dad don't exercise me enough I even take it upon myself to squeeze under the fence and run around the fields and ponds around our house. I am more than happy to come back on my own but not before Mom gets scared. I don't understand that most people are scared to death of rottweilers and would run away from me instead of helping me. I can't wait for little Vest to get here, i am going to be his/her guard dog. I am going to have to learn to be gentle and not lick the baby too much, but I will be their best friend. My picture is below and as you can see sometimes my Mom puts things on me and takes pictures, don't tell anyone but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment