Saturday, January 7, 2012

Miss Addi

I am 21 months old and I wanted to let everyone know what my favorite things are.

I am not sure I have a favorite color yet, I like mixing all of them to make abstract art. Even thought it drives my mom crazy I mix all of the different colors of Playdoh to make fun looking shapes and objects.

I really like gymnastics with my Mommy. We get to do all sorts of fun things, like hang from the bars and put our legs up to make us look like hot dogs or bananas. We also jump on the trampolines, which I don't really jump yet but I love to sprint across them as fast as I can. Sometimes Mommy bounces on the trampoline with me and I really like that. I did get a trampoline for Christmas so that I can practice at home and get better for Chow's. My favorite part of gymnastics is the foam pit, I get to jump off of platforms into the pit and then throw the foam blocks at my friends. They also have a slide that goes into the pit and that is a blast, it would be even better if Mom wouldn't slow me down but I understand why she does.

I am a very talented dancer thanks in part to my Grandpa. Every time I hear music on TV or radio I start to move around and wave my arms. I love to dance in the living room in my Dads arms, it is even better when Mom joins in. My favorite song is "Red Solo Cup" by Toby Kieth. I really get excited when I hear it and won't let my Dad stop playing it once he starts.

My puppies are really nice to me even though I love to torment them. Poor Lexi can't run fast enough most days, I don't understand why she doesn't like me hanging on her all day. Mercedes lets me do whatever I want to her. I can sit on her, hug her, pull her ears, and pull on her jowls. The dogs are very fun for me and I don't know what I would do without them.

Books are fun for me too. I enjoy going to the libraries in the area and we have several books that I love to read. My favorite books involve animals and fun adventures. When I go to bed Mom and Dad read me stories too, it really helps me to go to sleep. Dad is getting better at pronouncing all of those Princesses' names, it is funny when he has make them up and has to remember them throughout the whole thing.

While I am eating breakfast I get to watch Mickey Mouse Club on the Disney channel. I really like Mickey and watching the crazy adventures he and his friends get into everyday. I can't wait until Mom and Dad take me to see Mickey in Florida or California. I also love to watch Curious George during snack time. George is really funny to me and he gets into lots of trouble sometimes. We even got some DVDs of Curious George that I love to watch in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment