Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beautiful Bulldog Contest

I know a few of you have been waiting for this, sorry it has taken so long to get it posted. I think I'm on the verge of getting a good app for my phone or ipad so that I can update this from there. Lately it seams that the only time I'm really on my computer is when I'm doing design/photography work and when I'm not doing one of these things, I would rather spend time with Addison then be on my computer :)

So here it is. The Monday after Easter, we took Lexi (Alexis Lucile) to the the Drake Beautiful Bulldog contest. She was selected out of 100s of bulldogs to be one of fifty dogs in the contest. I have never experienced so much panting and drooling in one room! Although there were A LOT of cute bulldogs, I'd take my little Lexi Lu's behaviors over some of them :)

Waiting for the festivities to begin...

Later in the afternoon we took miss Addison to the doctor and she had an ear infection... although you can see in this picture she isn't feeling very well, hind sight is 20/20 because she acted very well until we missed lunch time!

Nervous for her judging

Making her final walk - you can see how shy/nervous she is

Last year's winner





This lil bull was deaf



Zelda's Kissing Booth - best costume


Jail Bull

Vinny the runner-up

Lucy - the winner

No comments:

Post a Comment