Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun Day

Addison and I had a fun day today. We picked up Grandma Vest and headed to Polk City for "Tummy Time" at the library. There were 5 other kids there ages 7 mo - 3 years. We sang songs and they told stories. They even had toys to play with.

After "Tummy Time" we ran down to INVISION (where I work) because I had to send out some awards prints. Addison let everyone take turns holding her and had a lot of fun. After I finished up, my old intern (and friend) Amanda met Addison and I and a couple of co-workers (Brian and Laura) for lunch! We had a good time catching up with Amanda.

I am now off to get my hair cut and then Chris and I are going to get the travel trailer from Bob and Marcia's so we can get it all packed up for the weekend of racing ahead.

The below image is from last night when Addison got super messy with her dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment