Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day

Overall I think Chris had a wonderful Father's Day weekend. Saturday we ran some errands, bought some more stuff for Addison (toys and things she probably doesn't need, but we can't help but spoil our cutie patootie). We (Addison and I) also bought Chris a meat smoker for his first special day. On Sunday morning, Chris worked on the race car with his dad while Addison and I went for a walk. Sunday afternoon, Chris smoked his first pork loin (which was delicious!) and he let me take pictures of him and Addison. I figured since I had my pictures taken with her for my first Mother's day, he should have pictures of his first Father's Day... Enjoy!






We also bought Addison a high chair. She absolutely loves being able to sit at the table with us. She watches Chris eat (she sits on his side) and thinks it's the funniest thing!


P.S. these are taken with my new camera Chris convinced me to buy with my birthday money (secretly I think he just wanted my old one)!

No comments:

Post a Comment