Thursday, December 17, 2009

23 Weeks

Yesterday we had our ultrasound. It was fun to see the baby moving around. It yawned and even shifted the gears in its make believe car (or punched the air, but Chris swears it was shifting.) After asking them about every horrible situation possible, the doctor said that everything looked good and that there were no visible complications. We can't wait to see little CoopAddy in a couple months! Enjoy the pictures below! (If you click on them they will show up bigger in another window.) Click on the comment button below and tell us whether you think it will be a boy or a girl!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm..after close examination of the ultrasound pics. I am guessing you will have a little boy!!!! I am so happy to hear all is going well and everyone is healthy!!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora & Chris...Congratulations! I was just over at Kathy and Roger's tonight and she showed me your site. No one had told you were pregnant. I'm putting my money on it being a boy...for no particular reason. But either way I wish you a happy and healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete