Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Friday night was "Beggars Night". In preparation, Chris and I carved pumpkins. Chris carved the rottweiler and I carved the bullldog.

We also handed out candy to the neighborhood kids. Chris had me stop for candy on my way home from work one night, and I came home with 8 bags (needless to say, don't send the pregnant woman to the store to buy Halloween candy). It was rainy and cold here, so we were worried that we wouldn't have any kids. I think we had about 30 kids, so we have plenty of left over candy.

Chris and I enjoyed looking at all of their kids in their costumes, Mercedes enjoyed watching the kids (and trying to sneak out to play with them) and Lexi thought the kids were exciting until she figured out that they were "dinosaurs and scary monsters".

No comments:

Post a Comment